Your Rapid Eye Technology sessions include both stress relief and life coaching. Skills for Life, the educational component of Rapid Eye Technology, are based on the universal principles of truth by which all life is guided. Knowledge and application of Skills for Life enhance the quality of ones’ life.
The principles are: Thought,Perception, Choice & Accountability, Cause & Effect, Abundance & Gratitude, Health & Healing, and Harmony & Rhythm.
Skills for Life can assist you to identify unproductive beliefs, and help to introduce and integrate effective new thought patterns. Applying the principles will help you create what you would rather BE, DO, and HAVE.
You can enhance your sessions or explore the Skills for Life by downloading a
FREE RET Skills for Living Workbook or register for
the New Skills for Living online class that will truly help you!
This course is offered for $20 per student for unlimited access.
Introduction to the Skills for Life
“All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” ~Abraham Lincoln
* Thoughts are real things. They are the original creative force in our world.
* Every word, action, experience, structure, invention, product, and institution begins with thought.
* What you consistently think about will show up in your life.
* Positive thinking creates positive experiences.
AUDIO SERIES on Thought
“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world—the rest of the world calls a butterfly.” ~Lao Tzu
* Perception is our beliefs based on our experiences, filtered through our judgments.
* Events are neutral—our perception gives them meaning.
* Differences in perception are responsible for all human conflicts.
* One of the greatest of human abilities is the ability to shift perception.
Choice & Accountability
“The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice.” George Eliot
* We are the product of our choices not our circumstances.
* Awareness of our choices assists in focusing on what we want in life.
* Accountable people take responsibility for what shows up in life.
* Accountability involves claiming personal power to create better results.
Cause & Effect
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
* We cause every effect in our lives.
* Whatever we put out returns to us multiplied
* We do not get happiness by feeling anger or resentment.
* Taking responsibility for the effects we experience opens the opportunity to create what we want.
Abundance & Gratitude
“Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” ~Yogi Bhajan
* Abundance is the universe’s response to our thoughts and emotions.
* If we think it and feel it, we will experience it.
* Depending upon our beliefs, we may experience an abundance of prosperity, an abundance of lack or an abundance of mediocrity.
* Feeling gratitude attracts an abundance of things to feel grateful for.
Health & Healing
“Your lifestyle—how you live, eat, emote, and think determines your health.” ~Brian Carter
* The body contains the intelligence to heal and repair itself.
* Many physical problems are the result of mental or emotional stress
* Stress reduces the body’s ability to fight off invading pathogens, and to make repairs at the cellular level.
* Stress is not caused by external factors. All stress comes from within.
Harmony & Rhythm
“Harmony makes small things grow, and lack of it makes great things decay.” ~Sallust
* The natural world is full of rhythm.
* Human beings are a part of nature and subject to the principles which govern nature.
* Forcing our will or trying too hard will block the very thing we are trying to achieve.
* Finding a rhythm which works well increases productivity, creativity and harmony.
To contact Sushila for a RET Life Coaching Session, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 530 305-6045.
Sessions are available in Grass Valley, CA or by phone or Skype.